Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beach Pictures


I took the girls to the beach tonight to get pictures of them at sunset .. I wanted to get some nice pics of the girls at the beach. Well, it did not work out the way I had hoped. It was very cold (compared to 92 at our house) and Lily had just woken up from 45 minutes of sleeping in the car. It was too cold to even put Lily down -- I had her wrapped in a big towel almost the entire time!

So much for adorable beach pictures of the girls together! We did get these pictures -- nothing amazing but a fun time of GNO!









3 comments:

  1. such beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and I love your attitude of "at least we had fun."

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not always about the beauty of a photo but the beauty of the moment. Glad to see you enjoying the normal Mom life!

    ReplyDelete