Friday, September 25, 2009

Time Away


The girls & I did a get-a-way in the Palm Springs area for the past 2 nights. We stayed with my dear friend from college, Deb. What a nice wonderful relaxing time ... thank you, Deb & family!!!! It was so great to also see two other friends -- Brig & Rozanne. Love you guys & so incredibly thankful for all of your love, encouragement, support & prayers ... especially these past 9 months! I wish there had been more time to see everyone that I know & love in the area.

I used to go on trips all the time with Hannah when she was little - I realized today that this is the first "mother daugther" trip for Lily. My goodness, this year has been a whirlwind! The past 3 days were a few of the best days of the past year ... such a great time with both of my daughters!!!

Here are some more China videos ... mostly for my family to see.. no pressure for anyone to sit & watch my "home movies"! This was one year ago in China - wow!





No comments:

Post a Comment