Saturday, September 12, 2009

This & That & A Bit of Braggin ...

Plate by Sarah K, my 15 year old niece ... look at the picture below that she painted on the plate!!!


Pictures from my day today with miss Lily Sha Sha ... she is such a sweetie pie!!!




First, the braggin': My 15 year old niece, Sarah, is an artist extraordinaire!! Look at this beautiful plate that she made for us! Isn't this amazing!! She painted a picture of my girls from a photo that I took back in May when we were home from the hospital. This is a forever reminder of my first blog, Lilyswait.blogspot.com -- look at the details & the Bible verse from the header of the blog .. amazing! Thank you, Sarah -- Your gift has a very prominent place in the kitchen ... I love it so much ... of course, I love you more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This & That:

* Hannah has had 2 play dates in the past 2 days -- thank you Alyssa & Spangle girls!!! Hannah LOVED being with some of her friends again. What a treat for her to spend time with some of her dearest friends & just "be a normal kid"!

* Hannah got invited to attend a taping of Wizards of Waverly Place -- thank you, Tracey V.!!!! We are set to go next week (as long as we are not in a hospital). Hannah & I will be going with my dear friend Tracey & her precious daughter, Taylor. Tracey has been such a constant support to me through Hannah's illness with cards, packages, texts & phone calls. Thank you, Trace!!!! I told Hannah tonight about the invitation to Wizards & she is SUPER EXCITED!!!

* Cards have been arriving daily from Girl Scout leaders all over the country wishing Hannah the best & sending her a "friendship knot". Thank you, Wendy, for tipping off the G. Scouts ... Hannah loves the mail!! :-)

* The kindness of SO MANY touches my heart & continues to encourage me as I walk this road. I couldn't have made it this far without knowing that so many people are praying for us & supporting us. Every card & every note means so much! Truly.

* Last but very much not least -- we are headed into some big time celebrations for miss Lily Sha Hope!! She will be 2 this coming Tuesday & then next Tuesday is the 1 year anniversary of Adoption Day! A lot to be celebrating about in these next several weeks. I am so grateful for this beautiful baby. There truly are no words. She & I spent the day together while Jim was at a meeting & Hannah was off on a play date. I posted some adorable pics from our time together today ... she is my love bug & it was so nice to have some time today with just her. Thank you, Lord for this most precious baby!!


All God's best from HOME --

No comments:

Post a Comment