Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just Trusting

Jim & I are safe & sound in Seattle .... easy flight & no issues.

Hannah went back to the clinic today at Kaiser Fontana with Aunt Kim & unfortunately her white blood cell count is back in the "low" range (2.9).

Who knows what is going on ... maybe she is fighting an infection so that is why her wbc is back down again .. but who really knows.

I just have to keep trusting God. I was really down when Kim sent me the text with Hannah's blood counts. I mean, really... can the Aplastic Anemia roller coaster please come to an end??!?! I guess it is good that we know her low blood counts today before our meeting tomorrow with the bone marrow team doctors -- otherwise, maybe I wouldn't be taking all of this too seriously. I was (and am!!) just so so so ready for all of this to be over. I am just so ready to go back to life at home with two precious daughters, a dog named Joy & a husband that takes such good care of his girls.

Maybe we are not at the finish line just yet... God knows & I will continue to trust Him.

He knows. He knows. He knows. Thank you, Lord, that you know .. and that no matter how hard this road is, I can continue to trust You in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment