Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tea for You ... Tea for Me





No kidding that Lily played for 2 hours today with this tea set & the other fake food items .... it was adorable how much Lily enjoyed these new things from Hannah's Make-A-Wish shopping spree. Hannah's last box from NY arrived yesterday so we spent a long time this morning opening everything up (hello .. why does everything have to be practically duck taped to a box?!?). It has been like Christmas here 3 times in the past week or so ... a huge box from American Girl Place, a huge box from Build a Bear & finally a box from Toys R Us. Wow .. there is no lack of anything to play with in our house (not like there was!?!).

Yesterday I took Hannah to the clinic -- it was very busy so it took some time to get in & out but Hannah ended up not needing any blood or platelets. I was very surprised because she has been very tired & seems pale. Maybe it is just all the months of low hemoglobin even with transfusions. Who knows? We go back to the clinic on Monday for Hannah's numbers to get checked & most likely get transfusions.

Lily came with us to the clinic so I took the opportunity of being at the doctor's office to finally get some more of her vaccines. I am behind on her vaccination schedule ... but who can blame me ... I have been a bit busy! Needless to say, Lily was not happy about the 3 shots in her legs ... poor baby!!!! She has had a fever since the middle of the night but has been playing happily today & resting, thanks to Tylenol. Truly she is just the best baby ever .. I don't know how to explain it except to say if you were around her, you'd just get it. There is no easier baby. Thank you, Lord!!!

I am just happy we are all still home & praying we can remain here until we have to go to Seattle for bone marrow transplant. It is just so great to be home ... I have organized & unpacked every last thing that was in my suitcases from the East Coast ... yeah!!!!

All God's best from HOME --

3 comments:

  1. Mady got three shots the other day. Yesterday she had a 105 degree fever. That was scary! Your children are beautiful! I have full confidence Hannah will be completely healed!

    Uncle Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, So, have they found a match yet for Hannah? Is the BMT already scheduled? Am I missing something? Just wanted to make sure its not scheduled yet.

    Let me know.

    Christy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how happy she is! What a blessing. I hope your family will be able to stay home until Hannah's BMT. I will certainly be praying for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete