Monday, September 28, 2009

Port in a Jar

Hannah's port is in a jar!!! The surgery went perfect - no problems at all. The pediatric surgeon is wonderful & kind -- we love him!

We are back in Hannah's room on the peds unit. She is pain-free, resting & watching The Suite Life on Disney.

We will probably spend the night just to make sure she remains pain free & then I can get trained on flushing her new line (a new thing since I did not have to flush her port).

Thank you everyone for prayers & for messages (Thank you, Lois ... your verse was such an encouragement to my heart!).

Much love from the room with my girl - she looks great! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah!!! Im glad to hear that evrything went so good today. I think you will like the hickman a looooott. I sure did!! Plus it means no getting poked AT ALLL! I hope you get to come home tomorow.Bye
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete