Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quick Update

Hannah's temp has been under 100 most of the day. She is on 2 broad spectrum anti-biotics to cover about 98% of things that she could potentially have. Our wonderful Kaiser doctor, Dr. Horvath, is out of town so I called back East & talked to our awesome doc at NIH, Dr. Scheinberg. Dr. Scheinberg agreed with what the doc here is doing. That made me feel much more comfortable as I am not a huge fan of the doctor that is covering Hannah's case this week here at Kaiser.

What I know: God is faithful. He is the same yesterday, today & forever. Thank you, Lord, that even though I do not understand Your plan for Hannah's illness, I can continue to trust You with all my heart.

Pray for the anti-biotics to work & for Hannah to perk up a bit. She has not had much of an appetite today & just got sick to her tummy. Not sure all of what is going on ..

We are tired & going to bed. Just wanted to post a quick update.

Thanks for praying & for love & care ..

1 comment:

  1. I want to encourage you today, Debbie. I so appreciate your "Trusting in God" attitude. I read several parent blogs with kids who are fighting horrible illnesses (all our Christians). Yours is always so positive, truly expressing your trust in God. So many of the other ones focus more on the "poor-me-this-is-so-horrible" rather than on the trusting part. May God bless you and your family as you continue to "roll with the punches" of Aplastic Anemia!

    I pray for your family regularly. Praying Hannah's bone marrow returns soon--however it happens!!!

    ReplyDelete