Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Joy of the Normal






Lily is down for a nap. Dad & Hannah are out on an errand. Dishwasher is running, laundry is going, & I just cleaned the floor ...aaaah, the joy of the normal!!!

Hannah & I did a mini-photo session with Lily yesterday. Here are a few of the pictures we got. So cute! Hannah picked out a ton of outfits for Lily to change into but Lily was not interested so we just took pictures in this one dress (thank you, Mia!).

Plus, there is one picture from today after Lily & Hannah had some fun playing in the make-up!!!!

No matter what you are doing today .. give thanks! There is joy in even the most mundane normal tasks :-)

All God's best from HOME --


PS -- A huge thank you to Connie & Tito in Texas ... you guys have shown some serious big time Texas lovin' to Hannah over all these months ... I am so grateful!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder Debbie! I will especially think of enjoying the mundane when I empty my dishwasher. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! A sisterly photo shoot. Love it!
    ~Aunt Rachel

    ReplyDelete