Monday, September 14, 2009

Let the Partying Begin!














It was a great day going to church with Lily -- thank you, Pastor Glenn, for an awesome sermon on living by faith!! I was so encouraged & it was wonderful to be there with Lily. Hannah & I made the cake together last night and then she did all the decorating. I love it!

Tonight we had dinner, cake & presents -- too much Chinese food to mention ... if you are hungry, please stop by!!

Hannah & I go to the doctor / clinic early in the morning to see how her numbers are holding ... then we go to Orange County to pick up my car at the shop. I have been driving a rental since I broke down on the freeway on Friday....just thankful for a set of wheels :-)
----------------------------------------------------------

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." -- Hebrews 12:1

3 comments:

  1. adorable!!!! Fun blog keep it up I'll be reading hope u can do the same/follow me :)

    L

    Leadingladyla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful celebration! God is great. How wonderful you can all be together for such a special week. We Love you Lily & Hannah, you are in charge of my next cake!

    Loving the Eriksens to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Lily!!! Hannah~ Beautiful cake!!! Looks like so much fun you are all having celebrating! Loads of blessings~ Cheryl

    ReplyDelete